Want to print your course yourself? Or get a pack through us?
- For your own reference
- To keep with you at all times (such as client templates for advisory courses)
- When you're going away on holiday or a business trip (with limited internet access)
- If you are having issues with your internet but still want to learn
- If you want to share a handout with a client
Print it yourself
- You can find the PDF equivalent underneath the presentation viewer
- Download each file and print it
- PDF files have been enabled for printing (but you cannot copy directly from them, as we have to protect our proprietary content)
- Just be aware that you can only grab the PDF files for the module you're in (you can't look ahead)
- Immediate access, but can get cumbersome and expensive to print everything (beware)
- Please be kind to the environment and only print pages you really need; consider double-sided or multi-page printing if you can!
- If you are printing empty pages, have a look here for the solution.