- For your own reference
- To keep with you at all times (such as client templates for advisory courses)
- When you’re going on away on holiday or on a business trip (with limited internet access)
- If you are having issues with your internet but still want to learn
- If you want to share your course with someone else (note: they cannot graduate though without enrolling themselves)
These are your 2 options
1. PIY – Print It Yourself
- You can find the PDF equivalent underneath the presentation viewer
- Download each file and print it
- PDF files have been enabled for printing (but you cannot copy directly from them, as we have to protect our proprietary content)
- Just be aware that you can only grab the PDF files for the module you’re in (you can’t look ahead)
- Immediate access, but can get cumbersome and expensive to print everything (beware)
- Please be kind to the environment and only print pages you really need; consider double-sided or multi-page printing if you can!
- If you are printing empty pages, have a look here for the solution.
- Professionally printed, high-quality books on glossy paper
- Printed on demand and in your name
- Delivered all over the world (postage costs included in price) to your home, hotel, work, etc.
- See here for more information, including reviews from fellow students
- Get access to your entire course all at once (note: you still have to complete the quizzes and exams)
- Couple of days processing and delivery time (so plan ahead if you’re going away)
As always, the choice is entirely yours! If you have any questions, simply contact us.← 24/7 Interactive Learner Services